JavaRa is a simple tool that does a simple job: it removes old and redundant versions of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Simply select “Check for Updates” or “Remove Older Version” to begin. JavaRa is free under the GNU GPL version two. JavaRa 2.0 (currently under development) will completely automate the deployment, update and removal of JRE on Windows Environments.
Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular; allow you to run applications called ‘applets’ that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.
- Quickly update JRE
- Cleans logs and temporary files created by JRE
- Perform a clean uninstall of JRE
What's new in this version:
- Improved detection of JRE native uninstallers.
- Fixed issue that caused settings to be ignored.
- Added file and directory removal support to definition file format
- Updated Brazillian translation
- Added French translation (incomplete)
- Added option to automatically check for program updates
Download: JavaRa 2.0 | 106 KB (Freeware)
Screenshot: >>Click Here
View: Homepage | Support
1 Comment - Add comment