mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games. mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
mIRC 7.67 changelog:
- Fixed SSL certificate verify failed issue relating to expired certificates.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1l.
- Updated DigiCert code-signing certificate.
- Updated PCRE regex library to v8.45.
- Fixed /fupdate not working correctly with up/down key presses in some contexts.
- Fixed /window +f custom @window border display bug.
- Fixed window menu hidden windows selection bug.
- Fixed how /set/unset/inc/dec/timer/sockread %vars are evaluated in some contexts.
- Fixed $sline() to return zero instead of $null when no items are selected.
- For a full list of recent changes, please see the versions.txt file.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware