NeoLoader is a download manager / filesharing client, designed to work across network borders. It can download files from various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000.
In addition to that NeoLoader provides his own anonymous filesharing Network NeoShare, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network. All data is transferred using end-to-end encryption (using EC-Diffie-Hellman key exchange and AES 256 bit encryption). Additionally all communication between each hop is encrypted so that a traffic analysis can not reveal the route of data frames through the network.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- Fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions.
- Supports the bittorrent extension protocol.
- Supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- Supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- Multitracker extension support
- Full protocol encryption
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- and much, much more.....
What's new in this version:
- added kad recheck firewalled state
- added speed to statrus bar
- added option to switch if master file status should be replicated on to sub files
- added option to select double click action
- added NNP and FullQ dropping for eMule
- redesigned force function to also handle sharing ratio
- added mediainfo.dll support