Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage on performance, stability and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave or Andy the Android Emulator.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are basic functions of Nox App Player. What makes using Nox App Player special is that you can connect a gamepad and controller in a game. When it comes to ARPG (Action Role Play Game), the keyboard mapping function comes even handier since it makes it possible to use the traditional WASD key to control your character in the game, and you can set other keys to release skills or take shots. This is a very practical function since mobile games are developing towards great complexity.
Another noteworthy aspect is the multiplayer mode - an innovative feature which makes it possible for users to run several Nox App Player windows at the same time. Each window can run a different app/game. So instead of pushing other apps to the background, user can switch between them with ease on the same computer screen. This is like having several phones for real-time multi-tasking.
Nox App Player 3.1 changes:
- Pre-loaded a compatible Facebook Lite version
- Added error message and solution to Nox crash under some XP systems
- Added specific error message when VT is occupied by other programs
- Added “stay on top” option
- Added “Pause” button for video recording
- When Nox crashes due to sudden power off of hosting PC, it will automatically restore the data as of the latest normal startup
- Optimized gamepad/controller UI. Users could manage gamepad/controller connection from sidebar shortcut
- Fixed “File corrupted” error caused by special characters
- Fixed stuck at 99% and have no error message due to unstable internet connection problem
- Fixed: keyboard control fail to function after screen rotation
- Fixed: Korean, Thailand keyboard input issue
- Fixed: when restarted, Nox will keep the language and time changes in Android settings
- Fixed: side bar lingering when dragging the main window of Nox
- Removed F11 as default shortcut for Full screen