Ocenaudio is a full featured, fast and easy to use audio and music editor. It is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. Ocenaudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users. This software is based on Ocean Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
VST plugins support
Ocenaudio supports VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugins, giving its users access to numerous effects. Like the native effects, VST effects can use real-time preview to aide configuration.
Real-time preview of effects
Applying effects such as EQ, gain and filtering is an important part of audio editing. However, it is very tricky to get the desired result by adjusting the controls configuration alone: you must listen the processed audio. To ease the configuration of audio effects, ocenaudio has a real time preview feature: you hear the processed signal while adjusting the controls. The effect configuration window also includes a miniature view of the selected audio signal. You can navigate on this miniature view in the same way as you do on the main interface, selecting parts that interest you and listening to the effect result in real time.
Multiselection for delicate editions
To speed up complex audio files editing, ocenaudio includes multi-selection. With this amazing tool, you can simultaneously select different portions of an audio file and listen, edit or even apply an effect to them. For example, if you want to normalize only the excerpts of an interview where the interviewee is talking, just select them and apply the effect.
Eficient edition of large files
With ocenaudio, there is no limit to the length or the quantity of the audio files you can edit. Using an advanced memory management system, the application keeps your files open without wasting any of your computer's memory. Even in files several hours long, common editing operations such as copy, cut or paste happen almost instantly.
Fully featured spectrogram
Besides offering an incredible waveform view of your audio files, ocenaudio has a powerful and complete spectrogram view. In this view, you can analyze the spectral content of your audio signal with maximum clarity. Advanced users will be surprised to find that the spectrogram settings are applied in real time. The display is updated immediately when altering features such as the number of frequency bands, window type and size and dynamic range of the display.
Changes in version 3.1.0:
- Add "Convert to Mono" in open files list context menu
- Add option "play head follows cursor position"
- Add support to MP2 in MKV files
- Optimization of waveform render (uses openGL when available)
- Add regions highlight in open files search
- Keybindings preferences can be changed with doubleclick
- Add regions, markers and loop editors in the audio properties dialog
- Add record cursor (only to show the record position)
- Add Punch N Roll (with destructive recording)
- Complete support to high DPI displays
- Improvement of regions, markers and loops controls
- Add open files list sort capability
- Folder ($MUSIC)/ocenaudio is only created if used
- Add cue file support
- Removes ".dat" from ocenaudio associated extensions
- Add remember last folder used to save a file
- Add option to select bit depth when exporting PCM Linear in WAV and CAF
- Keyboard focus goes to label editor when region or marker is created
- Add optimization for linear transforms effects (gain, normalization and dc offset)
- Stylesheet update of toolbar in windows and linux
- Add support for audio screenshot in high dpi (requires Qt >= 5.5)
- Layout update of QuickOpen
- Add sinchronized view for two or more audio files
- Fix presentation of preference dialog in Mac OS X full screen
- Fix problem opening files with mimetype audio/l16
- Fix regions playback issue
- Fix freezing when close ocenaudio while region is being edited
- Fix state of loop control in toolbar
- Fix issue that can freeze ocenaudio when a message box is created during the close process
- Fix a dead area bug (canvas area which not respond to mouse events)
- Fix a problem that causes freezing in the audio mixer
- Fix a bug with corrupted access of memory in some conditions. (Thanks to Frank!)
- Fix a bug with channel synchronization during audio capture
- Fix audio mixer when the selected backend dont have any active devices
- Fix toolbar state on mac in some conditions
- Fix issue that could create an empty undo when inserting regions
- Fix issue that could freeze ocenaudio if region/marker or loop is being edited when quitting
- Fix minor bugs
Download: Ocenaudio 3.1.0 for Windows 32-bit | Portable | ~30.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Ocenaudio 3.1.0 for Windows 64-bit | Portable | ~40.0 MB
Download: Ocenaudio 3.1.0 for Linux and Mac OS
View: Ocenaudio Homepage
0 Comments - Add comment