PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 2021 for MacOS - download PowerArchiver 2021 for MacOS Preview
- Not only will PowerArchiver will be available for PC, as always, but PowerArchiver 2021 will also be available for MacOS for the first time (macOS/OSX, from Sierra until Catalina. 64-bit)
PowerArchiver 2021 20.10.03 fixes and improvements:
- [PA-2899] – PowerArchiver icon should be yellow for shell and main interface
- [PA-2906] – Add Window size should be remembered
- [PA-2901] – Cloud: when started as standalone, skin should be fully applied
- [PA-2896] – Cloud config window not skinned in Dark Ribbon skin
- [PA-2900] – Cloud: close button enabled when no connection, should be disabled
- [PA-2902] – Cloud: change name of Amazon option in cloud
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware