Keep your passwords and other private info safe and secure in an encrypted database. All your passwords will be always with you on your phone, tablet, and computer. Access your data on a computer with free Desktop applications for Windows and Mac.
Safe In Cloud can also import your existing logins from more than 60 password management applications (1Password, LastPass, Dashlane, mSecure, Keepass and many others).
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Here is the principal encryption scheme:
- A random 256-bit key and an initialization vector (IV) are generated using the built-in system secret random generator.
- User data are encrypted with this random key using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in Cipher-block chaining (CBC) mode.
- Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2 (PBKDF2) with 10000 rounds is used to derive another 256-bit encryption key from a user password.
- The random key is encrypted with the new derived key using the same Advanced Encryption Standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account on Google Drive, Dropbox, Yandex Disk, or OneDrive. Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password.
SafeInCloud 17.3.1 changelog:
- Fast unlock at first start
- Dropbox sync API update
- Default Label option in Preferences
- Export selected cards or label
- Insert email and date helpers in card editing
- Improved data import from S10 Password Vault and RoboForm
- Bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware