ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif 2.35.3:
- Warning: To upgrade from versions older than v2.34.1, you must download it manually.
- Updated the Danish and Dutch localizations.
- The ARM64 architecture variant was not loading correctly.
- It was not possible to export the app as a project.
- The region CLI parameter was being ignored when not set to open a screen recorder.
- The installer now prompts to install .NET 6 when automatically upgrading and if necessary.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware