SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
SecureAPlus 4.5.2 changes:
- Signed with the latest certificate that expires on 28 February 2020
- Added powershell with “-e” parameter in the command line rules.
- Users will no longer be prompted to scan if USB Scan settings are set to “Prompt for Action” when both Universal AV & Offline AV is disabled.
- “Start” button no longer shifts whenever the Compact Whitelist windows is moved
- Fixed issue where Application Whitelisting notification is blocked when it is closed before UniversalAV completes scanning the blocked file
- Resized the insert USB device window to prevent rendering issues when moving the window.
- Removed double entries when adding a new whitelisted command line rule
- Minor fixes to UI elements to account for the updated Japanese, French & traditional Chinese translations
- Fixed optimization procedures of UniversalAV first scan of a freshly rebooted deviceResized delete button in the manual scanner to fit certain translations.
- Change regsvr32.exe “/i” parameter to regsvr32.exe “/i:” in the command line rules