Skype is software that enables the world's conversations. Millions of individuals and businesses use Skype to make free video and voice calls, send instant messages and share files with other people on Skype. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you - on your mobile, computer or a TV with Skype on it. If you pay a little, you can do more – like call phones, access WiFi, send SMS and make group video calls. You can pay as you go or buy a subscription, whatever works for you. And in the world of business, this means you can bring your entire ecosystem of workers, partners and customers together to get things done. Try Skype today and start adding your friends, family and colleagues. They won’t be hard to find; hundreds of millions of people are already using Skype to do all sorts of things together. Skype is free to download and easy to use.
What's fixed in this version:
- Import contacts from Facebook showing empty for some users.
- Further sign in screen improvements to prevent empty.
- Messages showing wrong timestamp.
- There was a confusing message about group video being enabled because a participant has Skype Premium. We removed this as group video calls are free for everyone for a while now.
- More stability improvements based on the feedback and reports from you here on the Community.