Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds several new tweaks for the new operating system. Those of you who have upgraded to Windows 10, would definitely want to use it to judiciously tweak your Windows 10 and personalize your computing experience. While you may be able to access all these via the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, Ultimate Windows Tweaker makes things easier for you by offering all useful tweaks from its single UI.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 includes over 200 tweaks. Like its predecessors, UWT 4.0 sports a clean minimalistic UI, offering links in the left panel, and tabs on the top, in some categories. Hover over any tweak and helpful tool tips will tell you what the tweak does.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 highlights:
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run DISM command to fix corrupted system image
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker
- Many other tweaks.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5.0 changelog:
- Added "CMD (Admin)" in Customization > File Explorer > Context Menu > Desktop Context Menu.
- Show Libraries Before This PC In Navigation Pane
- Show OneDrive In Navigation Pane
- Remove Double Blue Arrows From Compressed Files/Folders
- Added Troubleshoting UWT tab in Additional section
- Disable Timeline Feature Security & Privacy -> Security Settings
- Code improvements to improve UWT's performance
- Supports Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware