Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.
Humble comes in strong this week with a double gaming bundle drop, offering wares from Paradox and Daedalic.
Starting off with the Paradox Interactive Bundle, you can grab copies of Europa Universalis IV, Age of Wonders III, and Warlock - Master of the Arcane, for $1. This is followed by the currently $7.30 beat the average tier, which adds on Stellaris, Victoria Collection, and Necropolis: Brutal Edition to the collection.
The third tier will cost you $12, which brings Tyranny and Battletech Digital Deluxe Edition, and for paying $17, you also gain a copy of Imperator: Rome in addition to everything mentioned previously.
Now sliding over to the Daedalic Entertainment Bundle, the $1 tier here gets you The Night of the Rabbit, Fire!, and A Year Of Rain. The beat the average tier here is hovering around $8.50 at the time of writing, and adds on AER Memories of Old, State of Mind, The Great Perhaps, and CryoFall.
Lastly, the $15 tier offers you copies of The Suicide of Rachel Foster, Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, Iron Danger, and Iratus: Lord of the Dead, alongside all of the previously mentioned games.
Fanatical isn't backing down from Humble's bundle onslaught this week, with the store putting up a nifty Assassin's Creed build-your-own-bundle promotion.
The 10 available games are from when the franchise still involved assassins. The original Assassin's Creed, the Ezio trilogy, Black Flag, Rogue, Freedom Cry, and three Chronicles entries - Russia, India, and China - make up the choices.
You can grab three of these for $9.99 or five for $14.99. The bundle will come to an end on
Monday. Keep in mind that the games will be delivered as direct Uplay activations, not Steam keys.
Epic Games Store kicked off a new summer sale this week, but that hasn't halted the ongoing freebies. Tacoma and Next Up Hero have gone free to claim on the store, replacing last week's Torchlight II giveaway.
Tacoma offers an exploration experience that's set in a seemingly empty space station, where the main character uses an AR device to see past conversations and investigate what happened to the crew. Meanwhile, Next up Hero is a dungeon crawler with an emphasis on high difficulty, letting upto two players fight through random or community designed levels.
Epic Games plans on giving away 20XX, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Barony next week when the current duo's promotion expires on July 30
On the free events front, Firaxis Games' Civilization VI has gone free to play just for the weekend, offering you the base content to try out and see if the massively popular 4X strategy game hooks you in with its turn-based gameplay.
Ubisoft's back with another free weekend this time too, with For Honor available to try out for free across Steam, Uplay, and Epic Store. The multiplayer fighting game offers heroes with various combat styles to compete with. Speaking of Ubisoft, this is also the final week you have to grab the Uplay+ 7-day free trial.
Just like the past couple of weeks, summer sales are still going strong across multiple stores, and this week Epic Games Store also threw its hat into the ring. Check out our highlights from everything below:
- Trials of Mana – $39.99 on Steam
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout – $36.59 on Steam
- GreedFall – $29.99 on Humble Store
- Saints Row The Third Remastered – $29.99 on Epic Store
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition – $23.99 on Steam
- Remnant: From the Ashes – $23.99 on Steam
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – $22.49 on Steam
- World War Z GOTY – $22.49 on Epic Store
- State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition – $22.49 on Steam
- Code Vein – $21.99 on WinGameStore
- Deep Rock Galactic – $20.99 on Humble Store
- NieR: Automata – $19.99 on GamesPlanet
- Mortal Kombat 11 – $19.99 on Steam
- Kenshi – $17.99 on GreenManGaming
- SCUM - Early Access – $17.99 on Steam
- ELEX – $16.49 on Humble Store
- Devil May Cry 5 – $16.49 on GameBillet
- Outer Wilds – $16.24 on Epic Store
- Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition – $15.99 on Humble Store
- John Wick Hex – $15.99 on Epic Store
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance – $14.99 on Humble Store
- Before We Leave – $14.99 on Epic Store
- Superliminal – $14.99 on Epic Store
- Devil May Cry HD Collection – $14.98 on GameBillet
- Life is Strange 2 Complete Season – $13.99 on Fanatical
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – $12.75 on GreenManGaming
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – $12.49 on GamesPlanet
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds – $11.99 on IndieGala
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – $11.99 on GamesPlanet
- The Deus Ex Collection – $10.6 on Steam
- Monster Sanctuary - Early Access – $10.25 on Steam
- Call of Cthulhu – $10.00 on Steam
- Dark and Light – $9.89 on Steam
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration – $7.49 on Steam
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition – $7.49 on Steam
- For Honor - Standard Edition – $6.00 on Ubisoft Store
- Hob – $5.99 on Steam
- The Disney Afternoon Collection – $5.00 on Steam
- The Sims 4 – $4.99 on Origin
- Supreme Commander Gold Edition – $3.99 on Steam
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm – $3.39 on Steam
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – $2.99 on Steam
- Kane & Lynch Collection – $2.68 on Steam
- Just Cause 2 – $1.49 on Steam
- Thief Gold – $0.97 on Steam
- Dungeon Siege – $0.97 on Steam
- Tacoma – $0 on Epic Store
- Next Up Hero – $0 on Epic Store
Here are our highlights from the DRM-free games that have gone on sale this weekend:
- Disco Elysium - $29.99 on GOG
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall - $24.99 on GOG
- Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition - $14.99 on GOG
- Frostpunk - $11.99 on GOG
- My Friend Pedro - $11.99 on GOG
- DUSK - $11.99 on GOG
- AMID EVIL - $11.99 on GOG
- Surviving Mars - $10.19 on GOG
- Katana ZERO - $10.04 on GOG
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - $9.99 on Humble Store
- Stellaris - $9.99 on GOG
- BATTLETECH - $9.99 on GOG
- The Witness - $9.19 on GOG
- Vaporum - $7.99 on GOG
- Prison Architect - $7.49 on GOG
- Pyre - $6.99 on GOG
- INSIDE - $6.79 on GOG
- FAR: Lone Sails - $5.99 on GOG
- Transistor - $3.99 on GOG
- Bastion - $2.99 on GOG
- System Shock: Enhanced Edition - $2.49 on GOG
- System Shock 2 - $2.49 on GOG
- SteamWorld Dig - $2.49 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs this season. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a wonderful weekend.