WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 5.15.4 changelog:
TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2t.
XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.8.
Official extension Batch rename prints more information about its progress.
Small improvements of layout for longer translations.
Translation updated: Italian.
Bug fix: Cannot switch back to English after changing language on non-US English system.
Bug fix: Deleting temporary local copy of remote file caused errors and invalid attempts to upload the nonexisting file.
Download: WinSCP 5.15.4 | 9.4 MB (Open Source)
Download: Standalone Executable | 7.5 MB
Link: WinSCP Home page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment