Filmora is an all-in-one home video editor that has powerful functionality and a fully stacked feature set. Filmora is a solid app that gives you the features and styles that have been previously only available to professional film makers that have a certain level of experience and the expensive applications to match. Filmora has a simple drag and drop interface, which gives you the freedom to be artistic with the story that you want to create.
- Advanced color tuning features (Temperature, Tint, Lights, HSL, Vignette and more)
- 45 Color presets and supports loading 3D LUTs for tuning color of videos and images
- Tilt-Shift or slow-motion effects
- Text and titles: support for animated text
- Music library: support for adding your music tracks
- Overlays and filters: specifically designed filters and overlays to give your a professional finish
- Elements: Still and motion graphic support
- Unique visual effects: you can incorporate over 100 visual effects. Speed control: Slow motion and time lapse support
- Customizable speed controls
- GPU encoding acceleration support to newer generation graphic cards
- Time code digits controller for precise jump to desired time on Timeline
- Action Cam Tool with the capability of Lens distortion correction, Video Stabilization, Audio De-noise, Advanced Speed Control (slow-mo, fast-mo, replay, reverse and freeze frame), as well as color correction.
- Instant Cutter for users to trim or merger video files easily and fast with no quality loss!(Supports H.264 encoded MP4, MOV& MTS videos shot by Action Cams, Phones, and Home AVCHD Camcorders.)
- Audio Denoise, Audio Equalizer, Track Audio Mixer
- and much, much more...
Note: Filmora 9.4 changelog is not yet available.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware