AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 5.00.2342 changelog:
- General: performance has been increased
- Bookmarks: list of bookmarks for playing track has been added to seek bar context menu
- Default skin: an ability to switch off accent color for window frame
- Skin engine: potential abilities has been extended
- Skin engine: performance has been improved
- Skin engine: compatibility with old skins has been improved
- Fixed: plugins - scheduler - unable to select date and time if OS locale is Spanish
- Fixed: plugins - scheduler - volume control does not work in simple mode (regression)
- Fixed: plugins - scheduler - the "wake up PC" option has no effect in certain cases (regression)
- Fixed: plugins - scheduler - the "wait for playing track to finish" option shifts action time on next repeat
- Fixed: smart-playlists - sorting options are not imported from playlists created in AIMP4
- Fixed other minor issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware