foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.5.4 Beta changelog:
Pointed freedb metadata lookup at freedb.dbpoweramp.com, since original freedb is being shut down.
Beta 2: more graceful import of custom server lists when upgrading from older version.
Corrected a 1.5.3 regression causing certain very short MP4/M4A files to decode incorrectly.
Internal changes to allow add-on components to correctly decode xHE-AAC format.
Allowed multi-value ID3v2 TPUB (Publisher) tags (beta 2).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware