FTP Rush is a free file transfer software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. And it is not only an FTP/SFTP client, but also a cloud storage client (support Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3). With its tabbed Explorer-like interface, you can create multiple tabbed windows for different connections, and easily download or upload files via Drag & Drop. Skilled users can also try "Terminal" to execute complex C# scripts.
- Completely rewritten and redesigned, and totally different from FTP Rush v2
- Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WingFTP's Web Client, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3
- Support multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Tabbed Interface for smooth control over multiple active connections
- Automated file transfer by using customized C-sharp scripting
- Drag-And-Drop files via Explorer-like interface
- Support HTTP Proxy, create different proxies and switch with a simple mouse click
- Auto-detect Unicode/UTF-8 Charset is supported on the server
- FTP Folders Caching speeds your browsing without refresh directory again
- Keep Alive to avoid being disconnected by FTP servers
- On-The-Fly Mode Z saves your bandwidth
FTP Rush 3.5.5 changelog:
Added FastUDP transfer for Wing Web Client (HTTPS) protocol.
Added Actions after queue completion (Close, Suspend, Shutdown).
Added "Insert" short key for creating directory.
Updated the language files.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware