Glary Utilities offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC.
Glary Utilities allow you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces. You can manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files. You can also view and manage installed shell extensions, encrypt your files from unauthorized access and use, split large files into smaller manageable files and then rejoin them. Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software.
All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206 changelog:
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: added support for 'CyberLink PowerDVD 18' and 'CyberLink MediaEspresso 7.5'
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: supported safe delete function
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: added support for 'CyberLink PowerDVD 18' and 'CyberLink MediaEspresso 7.5'
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: supported safe delete function
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: supported for cleaning up the recently viewed tabs of browsers such as 'Mozilla Firefox' and 'Google Chrome' to improve user experience
- Optimized Context Menu Manager: optimized the problem of repeated menu display and improve user experience
- Optimized Settings: added options for safe delete function
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware