ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
ScreenToGif 2.34 fixes:
- The frame navigation using keyboard arrows and home/end buttons was not working.
- If you loaded two editors with a project, the frame list of the first one was being overwritten.
- The keyboard navigation of the screen recorder (newer or older variants) was out of order (@pawlos).
- Some shortcut key were not working for the screen recorder actions (@pawlos).
- Disabled Gifski on x86, since it's unsupported (@MaledongGit).
- Added progress info when processing frames at start and made it possible to cancel during a task (@pawlos).
- The option to cancel a frame altering process was not appearing if the editor already loaded something before.
- The text displayed at startup when an update was available was not being updated when the application language had changed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware