Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Updated V8 - 220.127.116.11
- Prompt the user if they want to cancel downloads occurring when the last Incognito Window of a profile is closed.
- Panels are enabled by default (extensions-only, “Tasky” in Web Store is one example)
- Adjustable margins supported in Print Preview.
- Mouse Lock “Allow” permission (given via a prompt) is now saved in content settings per domain.
- Fix the multi-profile selection bubble when using a chrome-theme [r107495]
- Optimization work to make the GTK+ tabstrip do less redundant painting. Please report any regressions, especially with complex themes. [Issue: 100803]
- NaCl will not run on Windows
- Indexed Database: IDBDatabase.transaction() - passing  as first argument is no longer supported per specification [Issue: 99690]
- Indexed Database: Databases will fail to load previously created object stores [Issue: 102537].
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.
For information about alpha and developer builds, check out the Chrome dev channel here.
Download: Google Chrome 17.0.928.0 (Dev Channel, Choose language) | ~23 MB (Freeware)
View: Google Chrome Release Blog
6 Comments - Add comment