NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 188.8.131.5219 changelog:
- Settings: ‘Teams – Install’ disable option
- Components: ‘Application Guard / Containers’ compatibility option
- Components: ‘TPM’ includes HSP addition from new Win11 CUs
- Components: ‘Notepad’ removal for Win7-10 (Win11 already has an app)
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening), Italian (gabritb01)
- Features: ‘Features on Demand’ listing improvements on specific images
- Components: ‘Assigned Access’ or ‘Edge Legacy’ removal could break UWP apps print dialog
- Components: ‘Scanner’ and ‘Notepad’ Settings features entry removal leftovers
- Components: ‘Setting Sync’ removal unnecessary error about busy file Microsoft\Windows\Live
- Settings: Taskbar button grouping option removed from Win11 as it’s not supported
- UI: Task Scheduler page not listed if no Task Scheduler component
- UI: Source page toolbar Presets tab was taking focus when handling images (e.g. add to the list, forget from list etc)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware