OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, Mixer, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
OBS Studio 29.1 Beta 3 changes:
- Fixed Auto Scene Switcher not saving settings correctly [PatTheMav]
- Fixed container selection in simple mode sometimes not working correctly [derrod]
- Fixed FFmpeg audio encoders taking too long to start [derrod]
- Fixed v210 video not working correctly [jpark37]
- Fixed unassigned audio source icon not showing up under some circumstances [derrod]
- Fixed AMF encoder crashing when streaming by temporarily disabling dynamic bitrate when it is in use [derrod]
- Fixed potential issue with audio encoder configuration when recording surround sound [notr1ch]
- Fixed properties not resizing correctly [derrod]
- Fixed recordings made with Apple VT Hardware encoders in CRF mode only having one initial keyframe [derrod]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware