OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing, with unlimited scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, Mixer, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server
- Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
- x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings
- Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC support
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources
- Number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between scenes
- Hotkeys for almost any action such as start or stop your stream or recording, push-to-talk, fast mute of any audio source, show or hide any video source, switch between scenes,and much more
- Live preview of any changes on your scenes and sources using Studio Mode before pushing them to your stream where your viewers will see those changes
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc)
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings. Switch between different profiles with ease.
- Light and dark themes available to fit your environment.
- …and many other features. For free. At all.
v29.1.2 Hotfix Changes:
- Adjusted GPU priority level when Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling (HAGS) is enabled in Windows settings [derrod]
- This fixes OBS freezing and driver crashes that some users experienced when using NVIDIA Audio Effects filters
- We will continue to work with NVIDIA to determine the root cause of these issues and revisit this change at a later date
- Fixed a possible crash when interrupting stingers [Lain]
- Fixed a crash when double-clicking non-multiview projectors [notr1ch]
- Fixed a crash on opening settings when a non-existent service was selected [derrod]
- Fixed a crash when receiving multiple SIGINT signals [norihiro]
- Fixed a crash when closing OBS while a background thread had not completed [norihiro]
- Fixed the keyframe interval calculation for the VideoToolbox encoder [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the "Source Cleanup Error" to show when switching scene collections [derrod]
- Fixed a reference leak with virtual camera when using source output mode [derrod]
- Fixed the missing files dialog disappearing behind the main window on macOS [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue where selecting no audio tracks for streaming or recording could cause the output to fail to start [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue where sources could become permanently invisible until transform is reset [Lain-B]
- Fixed audio monitoring when using PulseAudio [jp-bennett]
- Fixed some translation texts missing [norihiro]
- Fixed an issue with properties never being updated in some scenarios [gxalpha]
- Fixed button colors when using the scene list grid mode [TianQiBuTian]
- Fixed Lua script file names not being set [derrod]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware