RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.2.1 changelog:
- Better compatibility with macOS Big Sur: On some systems, RocketCake would crash at start up. This is fixed now.
- Japanese translation improved
- Windows installer now is localized and no longer only english
- Fixed a bug in Windows highDPI causing menus not to be shown at the correct position sometimes in the generated website
Download: RocketCake 4.2.1 | RocketCake 64-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 32-bit | Portable RocketCake 64-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.2.1 for macOS | 12.9 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware