Webroot SecureAnywhere delivers complete protection against viruses, spyware, and other online threats without slowing down computer performance or disrupting your normal activities. With its fast scans and one-click threat removal, you can rest assured that malware is eliminated quickly and easily. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus uses a radically new cloud-based approach to online security that protects you against the latest threats as soon as they emerge. And it does so at blazing fast speeds, scanning your entire PC in about 2 minutes.
- Blocks viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware threats
- Lightest, fastest antivirus for 2014 scans your entire PC in about two minutes
- Stops unknown threats based on suspicious behavior
- Continually updates itself so it's always current and you don't have to download updates
- Prevents malicious programs from changing your security settings
- Runs scans automatically or schedules them to run whenever you want
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 188.8.131.52:
- New script detection and remediation feature for obfuscated files.
- Library used with SHA256 operations.
- Supports upcoming features in Windows 10 RS4/RS5.
- Improvements to heuristic detection methods
- WSA execution errors on Windows 10 (bootcamp), Server 2012/2016.
- InfraRed Heuristics detections & remediations files with no cloud response.
- Issues to improve resource management.
- WSA crash on updating configuration during exit.
- False Positive Rootkits Win10 (Webroot detects Windows 10 services - Windows Apps).
- Issue with System Analyzer hanging on launch.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware