What's the deal?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item:
jQuery for Beginners
or beat the average price to get the following items:
HTML & CSS for Beginners
Lay the Foundation for Building Amazing Web Pages
PHP/MySQL for Beginners
Start Developing Web Apps Like a Pro
Learn to Craft Dynamic & Interactive Browsing Experiences
Organize Your Code & Process Smarter
Python for Beginners
Dip Your Toes Into Programming with This Beginner-Friendly Language
Ruby on Rails for Beginners
Get Familiar with An Increasingly Popular Web Development Tool
Intro to Web Development
Discover the Basics of Building Websites from Scratch
Java Programming for Beginners Part 1
Pick Up a Valuable New Skill by Learning One of the World's Most Popular Programming Languages
Java Programming for Beginners Part 2
Dive Deeper with the Language That Powers Amazon & Facebook
What's the benefit?
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,990
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1)
- Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle.
Qualify for the giveaway!
Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.