CCleaner, the world's most popular optimization and cleaning tool with millions of users, is now available for your Apple computer. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing systems to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
What's new in this version:
- Added full support for Mac OS 10.8.2.
- Added Custom Include/Exclude for files and folders.
- Improved Uninstall Tool when the Applications folder has subfolders.
- Improved stability of Repair Permissions when a USB thumb drive is present.
- Improved GUI updates during long operations.
- Improved memory management for long operations.
- Fixed bug that could cause an incorrect file count for Safari Internet Cache.
- Fixed issue with Chrome that could leave a single cookie undeleted.
- Fixed minor bug issue that could cause a crash on Mac OS 10.6.8.
- Improved stability on older Mac OS 10.5 versions.
- Lots of minor tweaks and fixes.