Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
Core Temp 1.17 changelog:
- New: AMD Zen 3 and Zen 2 APU support
- New: Intel Rocket Lake support
- New: Preliminary Alder Lake support
- New: Very preliminary Meteor Lake support
- Fix: "Unsupported CPU" message when only some cores have HT enabled
- Fix: Epyc Rome/Threadripper 3rd gen Platform detection
- Fix: Gemini Lake platform detection
- Fix: Whiskey Lake codename
- Fix: Incorrect VID reporting on some Celeron/Pentium processors
- Fix: Crash on Intel Banias based (Pentium/Celeron M) processors
- Fix: Turbo multiplier detection on Nehalem/Westmere
- Fix: Bugs related to response to DPI changes
- Fix: VID reporting on some AMD Athlon64 processors
- Change: AMD Bulldozer based processors now display the amount of modules/threads instead of cores/threads
- Change: Improve accuracy of information on unsupported Intel CPUs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware