Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
Core Temp 1.18 changelog:
- New: AMD Zen 4, Zen 3 APU and Zen 2 APU support
- New: Intel Raptor Lake and Alder Lake support
- New: TDP, TjMax, multiplier range detection on desktop AMD Zen platforms
- Fix: Address the kernel-mode driver vulnerability/exploitation issues
- Fix: Redesign Bclk detection on all AMD platforms starting from the Phenom series
- Fix: Workaround the Bclk detection issues on Intel Skylake and newer series
- Fix: Bclk detection on older Intel platforms, utilizing x2Apic configuration
- Fix: Thread count on Intel hybrid architectures (Raptor/Alder Lake)
- Fix: Improve support for multiple older AMD and Intel processors
- Fix: Base multiplier detection on AMD Zen processors
- Fix: Incorrect temperature on AMD Zen processors (missing -49C offset)
- Fix: Engineering Sample recognition on newer Intel processors
- Fix: Multiple minor bugs
- Change: Windows Vista 64-bit is no longer supported.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware