Today's Deal of the Day on Amazon lets you save 20% on the MSI GS75 Stealth gaming laptop. Usually costing $1,749, you can pick it up today for just $1399.99, which is $349.01 off. This Windows 11 ready gaming laptop comes with a 17.3" 240Hz display, Intel Core i7-10875H CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, graphics, 16GB RAM, and 512GB of NVMe SSD storage and pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro. A few highlights of the Q35 can be seen below:
- Smooth Display: The 17.3” 240Hz display delivers a high refresh rate for smooth and vibrant gameplay so you don't miss a frame of the game
- Powered Up: The 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers solid high performance processing power to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience
- Supercharged Graphics: The RTX 2060 features ray tracing to deliver physically accurate shadows, reflections and lighting for better visual gameplay
- Play Cool: Featuring CPU and GPU cooling technology to maximize airflow and thermals for smooth gaming and performance within a compact chassis
- Lightning Speeds: Sporting a Thunderbolt 3 port, get up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 100 Watts power delivery for faster charging
As with other gaming laptops being sold during the Intel Gamer Days, this qualifies for the free full download of Humankind and Crysis Remastered Trilogy (Crysis 1, 2, & 3) with the purchase of a qualifying Intel product shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You can find more deals here.
The MSI GS75 Stealth gaming laptop holds an impressive 4.5 out of 5 rating based on around 74 reviews. This deal also qualifies for free shipping and returns, even without Prime. As a reminder, this deal ends today on September 2. If you are not interested in this deal, you can check out Lightning Deals or the Deal of the Day page on Amazon.
Get the MSI GS75 Stealth gaming laptop for $1,399.99 (list price $1,749) 20% off
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.
0 Comments - Add comment