Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.9 Build 2748 release notes:
- 12210 Show restart message when changing the high visibility mode option
- 12380 Audio track names glitch, showing on one or multiple lines, when track controls are hidden
- 12377 Clone options window shows up on the wrong screen
- 12404 Crash when cloning playlist tracks with grouped tracks
- 12379 Delete instrument channel window shows up on the wrong screen
- 12408 MIDI device that fails to open can't be disabled
- 12401 News panel shows update message multiple times
- 12372 Quick chop keyboard shortcut in the piano roll doesn't work
- 12370 FLEX: limiter loses initial state after switching its type
- 12411 FLEX: controls have incorrect values when presets are opened
- 12368 FPC: pad names are incorrect when changing presets
- 12405 Audio glitches when previewing samples in the browser
- 12402 Crash when starting the program
See the full Bugfix and Changelog here
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware