HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.72 Build 3333 changelog:
- Added recognition of AMD 400-series chipset.
- Improved recognition of Bay Trail steppings.
- Enhanced reporting of turbo ratio limits with fused and resolved values (BDX, SKX).
- Added option to disable access to Corsair and some Asetek-based coolers.
- Added recognition of some future AMD Vega and Navi GPUs.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro V100.
- Added reporting of GPU VRAM module model for some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed enumeration of RAID drives on AMD Promontory chipsets.
- Fixed disk activity sensor names on some RAID systems.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Ice Lake-SP (ICX).
- Fixed reporting of Total Memory Encryption feature status in summary.
- Added reporting of active memory channels on AMD Zen.
- Enhanced monitoring of Intel GPU video decode usage.
- Fixed flickering of RTSS OSD in some applications with high framerates.
- Added monitoring of Corsair H80i Pro, H100i Pro, H115i Pro and H150i Pro.
- Improved enumeration of network adapters.
- Enhanced support of AMD Radeon RX Vega M.
- Enhanced monitoring of new Intel Compute Card models.
- Unified HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 packages (universal installer, combined portable).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware