PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 210428 changelog:
- Added the ability to sort into hotkey settings
- Fixed an error problem when playing certain HEVC DXVA
- Fixed an error problem when playing certain MP4 files
- Fixed an issue where chapters disappeared by changing the image quality when playing YouTube with chapters
- Fixed an issue where WEBDAV playlist was not sorted by date
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware