PowerStrip 3.10 provides advanced, multi-monitor, programmable hardware support to a wide range of graphics cards - from the venerable Matrox Millennium I to the latest Radeon 8500DV and GeForce3 Ti500. It is in fact the only program of its type to support multiple graphics cards from multiple chipset vendors, simultaneously, under every Windows operating system from Windows 95 to XP. A simple menu that pops up from the system tray provides access to some 500 controls over your display hardware, including sophisticated color correction tools, period level adjustments over screen geometry, and driver independent clock controls.
PowerStrip 3 fully supports Windows XP so that you can continue to work with the level of control and customization that you're accustomed to, without having to settle for the operating system's default display configuration.
- Added support for new NV D3D registry switches
- Improved in-game gamma hotkeys
- Fixed 10 profile limit to menus
- Fixed shortcut parsing and monitoring
- Refined color recall/reversion
- Improved NI/I Radeon switching
- Reworked icon management
- Added support for users and guests after rebooting
- Broadened control widths to accommodate longer strings
- Permits user-specified system tray icon
- Updated multilanguage support
News source: Warp2Search