Today's highlighted deal comes from our Elearning section of Neowin deals, where you can save 98% off an Accredited ITIL Certification: Lifecycle Track. Seven internationally accredited courses and 49.5 hours to put you on the IT career path.
What's it all about?
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a collection of best practices used for the management and delivery of IT services and IT infrastructure recognized by thousands of organizations throughout the world. In this EXIN and AXELOS accredited seven course bundle, you'll study the lifecycle components essential for IT professionals working on IT processes and are responsible for IT service management implementation.
- Access 7 accredited courses and 49.5 hours of content 24/7
- Study service strategy, design, transition, operation, improvement, and lifecycle management
- Use sample exams and exercises to gauge your progress
- Get a 10% discount on EXIN certification exams
- Individual Courses: ITIL Foundations, Service Operation, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Strategy, Continual Service Improvement and Managing Across the Lifecycle
Certification is included, and there are two bundles to choose from.
How do you benefit?
The Accredited ITIL Certification: Lifecycle Track normally costs $3465, but you can pick it up for just $69 for a limited time, that's a saving of $3396! You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.