The price of the Lumia 950 XL, and its smaller sibling, have been falling in the UK since before the devices even launched. Microsoft cut the official retail price of both handsets by 17% in June, but their prices have dropped further through its UK retail partners.
The Microsoft Store has been selling the Lumia 950 XL for £399.99 since then, but Carphone Warehouse and Amazon both dropped their prices to £359.99 last month.
Now, Amazon has cut the 950 XL's price by another 5.5%; both the black and white models are now available there for £339.99 - and even less if you consider purchasing from an Amazon Marketplace seller. The black model is also available via Ebuyer for £336.
The Lumia 950 XL's key specs include:
- 5.7-inch AMOLED with Quad HD (2560x1440px) resolution
- Octa-core 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB onboard storage (plus microSD card slot)
- 20MP PureView rear camera with auto focus, 6-lens optics, triple-LED flash, optical image stabilization and 4K video recording at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens and 1080p video recording
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Wi-Fi Direct support
- Qi wireless charging
- 3340mAh battery
- USB 3.1 port with Type-C connector
- 151.9 x 78.4 x 8.3mm; 165g
The Lumia 950 XL originally went on sale in the UK last December priced at £529.99.