Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 8.0.3 changelog (all platforms):
- Update Firefox to 60.3.0esr
- Update Torbutton to 2.0.8
- Bug 23925+27959: Donation banner for year end 2018 campaign
- Bug 24172: Donation banner clobbers Tor Browser version string
- Bug 27760: Use new NoScript API for IPC and fix about:blank issue
- Translations update
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.9.19
- Update NoScript to 10.1.9.9
- Bug 27546: Fix vertical scrollbar behavior in Tor Browser 8 with Gtk3
- Bug 27552: Use bundled dir on CentOS/RHEL 6
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware