Vertu began as a luxury branch for mobile phone manufacturer Nokia in the late 90's. During that time, it created elegant devices that focused on style and materials. After being sold in 2012, the handset manufacturer slowly began taking a different approach by still focusing on the quality of the materials, but also the internal specifications. Today, those effort have arrived in the form of the 'Signature Touch', a handset that not only oozes elegance, but also offers a fairly robust spec sheet.
The 'Signature Touch' offers:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM
- 5.2” 1080p HD 428ppi, phosphor LED powered LCD, protected by sapphire crystal
- 21 MP F2.2 main camera with PDAF and dual tone LED flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 64GB of internal memory & 64GB removable microSD that is expandable up to 2TB
- High-fidelity 13mm x 18mm loudspeakers with Dolby Digital Plus
- A-GPS, Compass, Gyro and accelerometer
- Qi Compatible Wireless Charging with Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0
- 3160mAh battery
Naturally, the Signature Touch would not be a Vertu if it did not come with a variety of ostentatious options. Like all Vertu's, the handset will offer 'Vertu Concierge', which is a service dedicated to the users every need and available around the clock. 'Vertu Life' offers recommendations for outings and allows Vertu owners exclusive access to various coveted events. Lastly, 'Vertu Certainty' brings unmatched security when it comes to the clients data.
For those that are interested, the Signature Touch is available in four different colors and can be customized with Jet Calf, Garnet Calf, Grape Lizard, Pure Jet Lizard, Jet Alligator, Pure Navy Alligator, Clous de Paris Alligator and Pure Jet Red Gold. The Signature Touch is currently available for pre-order starting at $9,000 USD with an expected shipping date of October 16th. The handset can be ordered directly from Vertu's website or by visiting a Vertu dealer.
Updated to include the 'Vertu Concierge', 'Vertu Life' and 'Vertu Certainty' services.
29 Comments - Add comment