Website Realizer is a Windows website builder for building and designing websites. Website Realizer comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites easily. Just drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor in this website builder. All HTML code will be generated automatically.
HTML Source Editor
- Advanced users can use this editor to create their own or add third party PHP scripts or HTML code.
Responsive Web Design
- Layout your website using responsive web design techniques to make your pages look good on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Select options for each element that are appropriate for it and it will be adapted according to the width of the browser window.
- This software includes all the necessary tools to build and design your web sites such as Navigation Bar Editor, CSS Style Editor, Image Editor, Web Button Creator, Bullet Image Creator, Color Analyzer, QR Code Creator, Font Format Converter, Google Font Manager and External Links Checker.
- You can style your whole site using CSS styles, the latest technique for ensuring that you have a consistent web page layout from page to page. You can use the CSS Style Editor to create CSS styles, and then apply them to the elements of your web pages. All the globally applicable styles will be stored in a single style sheet which is linked to every page of the website.
FTP / SFTP / FTPS Publisher
- Publish directly to a web server using the included FTP / SFTP / FTPS website publisher. The publisher that comes with this web design software supports Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) which encrypt your login information and file contents when your sites are published. The publisher can also synchronize the files between the local website and the remote website after publishing.
- This website builder software supports template pages. You can use the professionally-designed template pages that are included in the software, or design your own template pages. Any changes made to your website's template pages will be updated to all web pages that uses them. You can mark certain elements on the template page as "footer". These footer elements will be moved below other elements on a page that uses that template page.
- Use the included 38 website templates created by this web design software as examples to get you started quickly. Design your pages by changing the text and replace the images by your own.
Supports generating PayPal Buy Now, Add to Cart and Donation Buttons. Supports PayPal Encrypted Website Payments to secure your PayPal buttons. The encryption hides the payment details so they cannot be seen by anyone viewing the website source code in a browser.
Website Realizer 2.4.0 changelog:
- Simplify the creation of hero images (full width large images with text overlay). Details can be found in this tutorial.
- Text elements can be inserted on a page by selecting from a list of pre-styled text element templates. After insertion, the text elements can be changed with customized image and text. For details, check out this tutorial.
- Video files played by HTML5 Video can be set to mute the audio by default.
- Support PayPal Subscription button.
- Support inserting multiple images in one go in the Text Element Editor.
- Add max-width, max-height and z-index to CSS Style Editor.
- Properties of the inner containers of a text element can now be set.
- The text of a link in the Text and Table element editors can be changed in the Add Hyperlink Dialog.
- Support removing multiple styles in the CSS Style Editor.
- Show blocks command in the Text Element Editor shows also list blocks OL, UL and LI.
- Escaped Unicode can be inserted to the content of pseudo elements by selecting the "Insert Symbol" button if the corresponding font selected can be found in the system fonts. For example, if Fontawesome font file is installed on Windows, its characters can be chosen from the "Insert Symbol Dialog". The corresponding Unicode code such as \f020 will be inserted to the content field.
- HTML5 audio and video elements can be added on a page by dropping the files on it.
- Better detection of installed browsers when auto searching for browsers.
- Fixed failing to create a new website by selecting "Create a Blank Website".
- Fixed change status not updated when an element is added on a page which contains elements that are expanded to the width of the browser window.
- Fixed reducing size in aspect ratio in tablet layout not working in text element if it is expanded to the width of the browser window.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware