AnyDesk is a new remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of.
Conventional screen sharing and remote desktop applications are based on outdated compression techniques (X11, RDP, VNC) or on codecs that were designed for photos (JPEG) or video material (H.264). AnyDesk closes this gap by introducing DeskRT, a video codec specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. Exploiting the special properties of GUI image data (e.g. large areas of the same colour, high contrasts, sharp edges, repeating patterns in the time and spatial domain, or the linear translation of image contents), DeskRT is able to bring about very high image quality and low response times for the user.
Just one megabyte - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 1.2.2 Beta changelog:
- Added interactive access modes. AnyDesk can now be configured to accept no connection requests.
- Improved mouse behaviour when the cursor leaves the AnyDesk window while a mouse key is pressed.
- If the remote desktop becomes inaccessible due to insufficient rights, a message is displayed.
- Using the mirror driver can now be forced for non-server-systems which are too slow without mirror driver.
- It is now possible to add firewall exceptions for AnyDesk by using the hostname "relay-*.anydesk.com".
- Fixed IPC error in the portable version when the path of the executable contains unicode characters.
- Fixed crash when double-clicking on a tab in the options dialog.
- The portable version now automatically is able to control system processes when started on systems with UAC disabled.
- Improved process startup handling to prevent IPC errors.
- Connections to AnyDesk could result in desk_rt_ipc_error when AnyDesk was started from a network drive.
- On some systems with unusual system path configuration AnyDesk did not start at all. Fixed.
- In some circumstances AnyDesk did not quit correctly while the renderer was busy.
- Fixed graphics glitches which occured when coming from a secure desktop with access denied.
- Sometimes, switching the monitor could cause graphics problems.
Download: AnyDesk 1.2.2 Beta | 1.3 MB (Freeware)
View: AnyDesk Home Page
0 Comments - Add comment