Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
The most advanced PC screen and game recording software on the planet
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Improved recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage)
Changes in Bandicam 18.104.22.1686:
- Improved the stability of the Intel Quick Sync Video encoder.
- Improved the recording performance of the webcam overlay.
- Bandicam is now able to save a webcam overlay video in 60FPS (while saving the webcam overlay video as a separate file).
- The default recording time for Auto Complete Recording has changed from 10 minutes to 60 minutes.
- The default rectangle size for screen recording has changed from 640x480 to 1280x720.
- Failed to use the webcam recording function while ESET AntiVirus was running.
- The input format of a specific webcam device wasn't applied to the webcam overlay function.
- The Drawing mode menu was disabled while not recording.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Download: Bandicam 22.214.171.1246 | 16.3 MB (Shareware)
View: Bandicam Home Page | Demo Video
0 Comments - Add comment