CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
What's new in this version:
- Intel X299 (1.79.1).
- AMD ThreadRipper (1.79.1).
- AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3.
- Fix lockup at loading on Ryzen systems with RAID.
- New benchmark version (17.01)
Download: CPU-Z 1.79.1 | 3.5 MB (Freeware)
View: CPU-Z Website
0 Comments - Add comment