Plan, brainstorm or design anything faster with EdrawMax 10. EdrawMax is a powerful, all-in-one, and yet easy-to-use diagramming tool that enables users to visualize the ideas effortlessly. With EdrawMax, you can create and customize flowcharts, Venn diagrams, mind maps, organizational charts, Gantt charts, UML diagrams, electrical drawings, genograms, building plans, etc.
Share Anything Easier
It's easy to export and share your amazing diagrams with EdrawMax. Once you finished your work, simply export it to any formats, including Office, PDF, Visio, Html, SVG, Graphics in one click. Meanwhile, you can share it on social media or just email it directly to your friends and colleagues.
EdrawMax includes more than 2000 professional templates widely used in business, education, software and fashion industry. Moreover, there are over 280 types of diagrams which is 3 times the quantity of Visio to optimize your visualization solutions.
EdrawMax 12.0.7 changelog:
- Support freezing swim lanes. When swimlanes are long, use the Freeze Pane feature to lock the swimlane header row/column so that other sections are visible while scrolling.
- Support adjusting the spacing of each milestone on the timeline axis. When the mouse hovers over the milestone dots on the timeline, the dots will become larger so that you can freely drag the dots to adjust the distance between each milestone.
- Support displaying link address after expanding the hyperlink menu after inserting a hyperlink.
- Support adding and opening a hyperlink in the slide show view.
- Fixed the problem that the font of the inserted comment was inconsistent with the font set by the system.
- Fixed the problem of fitting text in a text box when adjusting the text box.
- Fixed the problem that the mini toolbar covered the shape when drawing.
- Fixed the problem that the layout preview of the organization chart did not match the actual display.
- Fixed the problem that the today red line of the Gantt chart displayed abnormally.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware