Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Product Manager of Google Earth Pro, Stafford Marquardt, announced that Google Earth Pro is now available for free!
“Over the last 10 years, businesses, scientists and hobbyists from all over the world have been using Google Earth Pro for everything from planning hikes to placing solar panels on rooftops. Google Earth Pro has all the easy-to-use features and detailed imagery of Google Earth, along with advanced tools that help you measure 3D buildings, print high-resolution images for presentations or reports, and record HD movies of your virtual flights around the world,” said Google Earth Pro product manager Stafford Marquardt.
Some of the most compelling features of Google Earth Pro include:
- Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
- Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Download: Google Earth Pro 5.2 | 24.8 MB (Freeware, requires registration)
View: Google Earth Website | Google Earth Pro Website
Thanks to jjkusaf for the tip!
16 Comments - Add comment