Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
Notepad++ 8.3.2 changelog:
- Fix incorrect message while double clicking on search result regression. (Fix #11215, #11106)
- Fix regression: file can’t be saved if it’s set to other charset before. (Fix #11238)
- Fix UDL comment config input fields broken regression. (Fix #11239)
- Fix UDL dialog crash issue on over 30 created UDL. (Fix #11257)
- Add sorting document tab order commands by name, path, type and size under “Window” Menu. (Fix #10393)
- Add API NPPM_GETCURRENTLINESTR and variable $(CURRENT_LINESTR) for RunDlg. (Fix #11216)
- Support better 2GB+ file (cmdline & session file adaptation). (Fix #11213)
- Fix auto-completion sort order problem due to fx icon. (Fix #11233)
- Refine auto-saving session on exit behaviour. (Fix #11249)
- Enhance performance on exit with certain settings. (Fix #11219)
- Fix auto-complete case insensitive not working issue. (Fix #11187)
- Fix saving problem (regression) with “Sysnative” alias in x86 binary. (Fix #11196)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware