NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 2023.4.9207 changelog:
- Unattended: Domain join option for Machine Object OU
Image: Loading an edition from an ESD image ask if keeping one or all editions during conversion, not just the loaded one
UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Romanian (Coman)
- Updates: DISM cleanup under Win11 as a host
- Updates: Load/New edit ISO auto-extracts the selected edition now, was the first on the list
- Components: ‘Windows Insider Program’ removal fix for Win11 23H2 and 24H2 previews
- Post-setup: Detects character casing changes in parameters, e.g. /s -> /S, or removal of it while switching to the Apply page directly
NTLite 2023.4.9213 fixes:
- Unattended: User group was missing from the added local user if wasn’t an administrator
- Updates: Occasional download error 400
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware