PDF24 PDF Creator installs a virtual printer driver that allows you to convert any printable document or image into PDF format. You can also import documents from your scanner, combine multiple documents into one and delete selected pages from existing PDF files. The program supports creation of secure, digitally signed documents, PDF quality settings, integrated preview, emailing, and more.
You can either drag'n drop documents onto the GUI or convert them from any other program by using the virtual printer driver - simply select the PDF24 printer instead of your regular paper printer.
Advantages of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Once installed, create PDF files forever
- Free upgrades included
- Conversion is simple and possible from all current programs
- Create PDF files from almost any application
- Easy to use
Several features of PDF24 PDF Creator:
- Merge and split PDF
- Extract pages from a PDF
- Copy pages from one PDF to another PDF
- Integrated preview for easy PDF editing
- Secure a PDF (Prevent from unauthorised opening, printing, etc.)
- Set PDF information such as author and title
PDF24 Creator 10.8.0 changelog:
FileTools: Improvements in the processing of files
- In FileTools, we now no longer pre-process PDF files before passing the PDFs to the actual handler. This often results in better PDF files, especially when merging.
Creator: Improved placement of the preview window
- One user request was that the preview window should reappear where it was closed the next time a file or page is opened. We have implemented this point. The position of the preview window is saved in the Windows registry when it is closed. At the next opening this data will be read out again and the display of the window will be restored.
Compress + OCR: Bold font in file list header
- The bold font makes it easier to see that this is the header of the file list.
At one point a temporary file is deleted too early
- By deleting the temporary file too early, it is not available to the actual function, which then runs into the void.
Assistent: Page number in the file list
- In the PDF Printer Assistant the print jobs arrive after printing on the PDF printer. For these files we now show the number of pages. We have added a new column to the file list for this purpose, in which the number of pages is displayed.
PDFLib: Blank names are now allowed
- We have examined a PDF that contains empty names, which we have not seen before. We have not been able to process such a PDF so far. Here we have improved so that we can also use such PDFs in PDF24.
DocTool: Improved sink handlers
- In DocTool there were still inconsistencies with certain commands when processing files. We have taken a closer look at the points and implemented improvements.
The following tools are included in the new PDF Toolbox of PDF24 Creator 10:
- Merge PDF
- Compress PDF
- Edit PDF
- Convert files to pdf
- Convert PDF files to other formats
- PDF to Text
- PDF to HTML
- PDF to JPG
- PDF to PNG
- PDF to PDF, PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2, PDF/A-3
- PDF to Word
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Excel
- Protect PDF
- Unlock PDF
- Split PDF
- Rotate PDF pages
- Delete PDF pages
- Extract PDF pages
- Sort PDF pages
- Create a PDF from images
- Convert a PDF to images
- Extract images from PDFs
- Create online application as PDF
- Optimize PDF for the Web
- Insert watermark into a PDF
- Insert page numbers into a PDF
- Overlay PDF files
- Compare PDF files
- Sign PDF files
- Annotate PDF files
- Blacken PDF files
- Crop PDF
- Flatten PDF
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware