Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 17.2 changelog:
- Added Czech language thanks to Martin Chvátal
- Added "Maximum" option for "H.264" & "H.265" functions
- Added "Dolby Digital Plus" audio codec with "Blu-ray" function
- Added "Rec. 2020 HLG 10bits" colorspace for "H.265", "VP9" & "AV1 functions
- Ability to set input and output points with "Conform" function
- Ability to set "H.265" function to lossless using 'CQ' '0'
- Improved "Edit media content" window performance & rendering
- Moved "Transitions" section to "Edit media content" window
- Corrected waveform issue with "Subtitling" function
- Corrected bug on timecode metadata reading
- Corrected bug with input and output points
- Corrected freezing bugs
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware