Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 9.0.2 release notes:
- Update Firefox to 68.3.0esr
- Bump NoScript to 11.0.9
- Bug 32362: NoScript TRUSTED setting doesn't work
- Bug 32429: Issues with about:blank and NoScript on .onion sites
- Bump HTTPS Everywhere to 2019.11.7
- Bug 27268: Preferences clean-up in Torbutton code
- Translations update
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bug 32125: Fix circuit display for bridge without a fingerprint
- Bug 32250: Backport enhanced letterboxing support (bug 1546832 and 1556017)
- Bug 31989: Backport backout of old mingw-gcc patch
- Bug 32616: Disable GetSecureOutputDirectoryPath() functionality
- Bug 32365: Localization is broken in Tor Browser 9 on Android
- Build System
- Bug 32413: Bump Go version to 1.12.13
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware