WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Built-in image editor provides basic capabilities to annotate screenshots and make them talk.
WinSnap runs on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It handles Aero Glass and shadows on all supported OS. Native 64-bit version is included in the setup package.
WinSnap key features:
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
- Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
- Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
- Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
Advanced resize feature: to width/height and to percentage
Outline color and larger shadows for shapes and text
Pixelate tool to hide sensitive information on screenshots
Larger icons and buttons for high-DPI screens
Number keys are used for tool selection now
WinSnap 6.0.5 changelog:
New language file: Hungarian
Updated language files: German, Portuguese (Brazil), Slovenian
Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware